In the late 1870's a group of Christchurch Freemasons met to discuss the founding of a new lodge, and on 15 December 1879 Conyers was consecrated.
Our Lodge - The Conyers Lodge Number 1916 Under The Register of the United Grand Lodge of England
English Constitution # 1916
Past Masters and Those who have Ceased Labour
A listing of those who have served our lodge with humour and distinction, and of those who have recently departed us.